Planning

 Chapter The game design process

  1. Evaluate your selection based on the research topic checklist (below). Write down your 

 Citation management software, such as RefWorksEndNoteMendeley, and Zotero,

my reflective information on....topic=

I
choose to make an account on Refworks, and also try to use that as my refrene thats ok

library information
citation=
summary=
Annotation=
Bibliography =
https://pin.it/1KX4KI8

For my reading week I would be researching true Google and advanced Google search where I would try to do some Harvard referencing style but before I could start, I'm just going to highlight the basics of my chapter topic. the chapter topic on choosing is game aesthetics and I will have subtopics for that one of them would be, graphic visuals= some are realistic some are cartoonish, Then I would be talking about the colour scheme and genre of the games


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA