New game idea (download)



game trailer = 


 

Game =







Comments

  1. Hi, Judy, your game looks really cool, i like the use of colours and it seems to be very unusual.
    It looks fully developed for me and playable, so well done on nearly finishing it. Hope you did enjoy the whole process so hope to play your game soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,

    I really like the Game trailer you made for your project, very impressive.
    The game its self looks really fun to play, cant wait to maby give it a shot in the future
    I really like the use of colors you decided to go with, really makes the game pop. Also the way the other balls react is really cool well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy

    The game trailer looks really good. I love the aesthetic visuals of your game. The aesthetics and visuals are stunning because I love the bright colors which really go well together and I love the way the balls move etc. The sky looks really pretty as well. I am so happy that you have gotten this far because you were telling me that you were struggling previously. I especially love the rectangular 3D shapes that can slide the balls down and guide the balls back on the ground etc. It is such an interesting feature of your game and makes it look amazing. Adding more can make the game more interesting in my opinion. Or maybe adding cubes as well and giving them a different bright color. It also is really relaxing looking at your game, It looks so good and I can not wait to play it.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA