Reading 12,Doing

At the end of the reading assingment we have to talk about our reflective thoughts and experince we had during the making of the chapter. I had loved writing a story about my favourite game, and the fact that we can choose whatever topic we want was maybegood and bad. I get overwhelmed with a lot of options for ideas


During the process of making my chapter with first had to do some research through books and websites and Google I struggled with that one at the start which delayed my work progress because I was confused and once I get confused I basically give up on something very fast so my research wasn't done properly and I didn't have enough time to find the topic that I really liked and it was quite difficult about the topic because everyone seemed to pick something that I wanted to do.

And afterwards when I started reading peoples blogs I kind of got the inspiration and the idea to grasp and so I finally understood what exactly I was supposed to do that was in week 5 I added the thematic code. I was a little bit late for it but I did do some highlights which was like the fun part of the reading article. I had to change some of my articles while I was reading the feedback from my colleagues and there was someone who had similarity with my topic so I wanted to avoid that and just talk about the general idea about how games should start with rules MDA framework.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3