Doing, reading task

 

  1. Add graphics as required, remember to seek permission or credit
  2. Create two digital resources (graphics/audio/video) of your own to support your work.
  3. Add author bio 
  4. Support editing for final version _ this will be collaborative during the lecture slot)
“A book is a gift you can open again and again.” — Garrison Keillor
I have previously went back to edit some of my writng and fixing the chapter from the comment suggestions on  Google Doc.
I also want to make a nice graphic illustration on my game topic game MDA framework.
I will be using illustrator and maybe photoshop if neccesary.

Author biography

Hi my name is Judy I AM 19 years old and I am living in Ireland in Dublin turn I like to draw art and use illustrator my favourite music would be Linkin Park band and the genre is wrong Rourke pop hyper pop

Chapter topic

the chapter topic I chose was involved the framework that I have studied in college and the reason why I chose this topic was it's the main importance of any video game or games in general especially for technological aspect they all need a layout of rules and order


Image made by me in illustrator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3