Week 9 Reading and Writing





Discovered any new reading/research strategies=As the week progresses I discover new idea of research through helping me with things i need to focus on as an example I tend to get distracted quite easily and so, the strategies help me in different ways to focus on things. I found some cool interesting websites to give tips and ideas on how to cope with good studying style, and reading style wise.
Are your reading notes helping you each week with your game? The reading notes might be  a little bit detailed on information so I skip through some. when I see a big heading I straight away like the progress and stay longer reading them.
What has been your favourite reading so far= I loved reading about the "Game flow" as this was a simple logic into it which made me feel like i know something about the game, and how to organize some files to the game. I also liked the "Fixed mindset"
The reading and writing assignments working for me = Sometimes I like the reading assignments as this helps develop 
What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment(s)
 Are you happy with your game project? So sar I will be pushing on to geting my script to work and try to move my object because i still haven't been able to move my object.
then i will be thinking about adding more scripts on other objects or is it going to be the same script for all objects which is what i am trying to figure out. I will try to find a chance of a video that will tell me how to add C# script on how many objects to get a start from there.

So as my reading week I have been looking back over my previous reading lists and and I'm discovering game design decision document which was the most confusing one I've yet to discover because there is a lot of like information on getting to know about it learn the document for my game decisions I was reading true articles to kind of help me grasp an idea about my game cision's and my initial thought and I was trying to have a rough idea of what a flow state in games are and how it effects like the player who plays the game and their emotions usually most gamers are considered to be violent aggressive and very angry they end up breaking their controllers and their devices for the game sometimes they stop playing the game altogether which is a negative experience of playing the game and I don't think the game developers would bring the gamers to reach this kind of negative emotion distroying their devices which also can bring them to buy more products for the game and make them buy sort of and you think I forgot the name of it which I will do some research for it's something to do with how they'll give you an award when you pay with your real money or you can pay fake money from the game but you have to spend lots of time getting to that level and gaining too much coins and then you can actually buy a new skin there are some games where you actually need to use real money in order to get the VIP or the important stuff of the game an example would be like Roblox there is also fortnight which is like a free game to download you can download it on mobile phones as well but into through the game You have to get real money with your credit card debit card to pay for you skins limited skins limited objects in the game sort of.


Comments

  1. Hi Judy.

    I loved this reading. I feel like we have a lot in common. I am struggling to move my object too. If you want we can sit together next class to try and work it out. I also get extremely easily distracted, it is the biggest enemy of mine. My favorite reading have been on Growth Mindset as well. Every time I lose hope I think of the "Growth Mindset" Reading to... in a way... tell me to "never give up" because lately... I've been letting a "Fixed Mindset" take over. Do you think it would be easier watching tutorials that are short and straight to the point. Because I prefer it like that. I know we can get through this.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA