Learning Challenge= pressure on Homework , Pomodoro technique

 PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

I chose and completed a Learning by HEART Challenge from the list.
POST TITLE: I used the phrase “Learning Challenge” plus my own title.
(example. Learning Challenge: Trying the Pomodoro technique)
POST LABELS: I used the label “Learning Challenge” plus the week.
(example. Learning Challenge, Week 2 — separated by a comma)
IMAGE: I Included at least one image with image information.


I had searched what POMODORO Technique was and it turned out to be what I did last time for studying for my test I basically keep getting distracted by my phone so instead I put a timer on my phone and see how many minutes and seconds passed and see the accomplishments I did which turned out to be a lot more than I expected I actually did do some work by that Technique and I had forgotten all about it till I searched this I did not even know the name or even though that there are types of studying techniques.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA