Alpha

what I am finding difficult= 

  • How I meeting MY targets set in my plan 

the feedback I got from my previous prototype that I need to add UI= User interface 
mean that when a player logs into the game what the first page they see which will be the menu.
and the difficulty of the game. Easy, Medium, Hard. then we can once picked the game level. you enter the game and you will have a Display with player score on  any corner, and a game over try again.


I will be adding a controller for the player like you shoot with space, or enter keynote or tap anywhere on phone screen. As it's a PC, phone game.

Also adding some edits and r-edits to my Dundoc 



During my prototype I having a little difficulties on trying to progress through each lesson .3 and as I'm going along I am doing the runner free runner, and I have to add the script at the movement which is what I'm trying to do as well to my game it's having issue with the errors and I'm trying to see like exactly what they mean I do try to fix them nothing really changes.


trying to add each tutorial to my game= Error is > Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected, 




So we are going to make a prototype tree and I need to import my project files in unity we're going to use as script as seer folder and I opened water tree double clicking on it and deleted the sample see and then we need to reposition the camera for the wallpaper for the game view I need all my assets to be imported I need my background object in the Sprite renderer is basically to see images in the game so to see the game image basically this bright renderer has the Sprite I am using the background town.

So we are adding a rigid body and a box Collider for player character on the runner.

I have learned when you need to add a see sharp script you always need to click on assets right click on them when adding any type of script. My problem with the making of a script and Visual Studio code was that there is no options that appear every time I type something like as I followed the tutorial I don't get a popping option and I keep getting errors on my script for having a type or namespace.


Change of plans I will only have one character (main player) shooting at the balloons.,

Shooting a bullet and I will add a target 


I realized that it will be too difficult to just fix everything so I will make it simpler how to create a game and assigning to start with making my menu display there is a YouTube video I watch here is a link to help me make the display=



Then after I finish making my menu display I will be watching a YouTube tutorial on a basic shooting mechanic to add to my object which is the player controller aka character

Link to YouTube =

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA