game idea expand/Game Vision Statement

 Crossy Road is my very addictive game i played on my phone so here a link of explanation on it.=

Game to play


to know more information scroll down to read the info.

an article i liked =article1

my game idea about a shooter balloons was just to relieve stress.

the genre would be about= Horror, adventrous, shooter,children's entertainment


https://www.intheblack.com/articles/2016/06/01/mobile-gamer-explains-why-overnight-success-took-30-years



Game genre

Game play

Resources required

Link(s) to sources.





Image

game ideology=

So it's mostly going to be about a shooter game, And how I'm going to create it in my script it would be in rows about three to six going vertically and I would have background of houses, parks, playgrounds because it’s mostly a children’s scary game. I would have my character(child) holding a water gun and shooting high pressure water on the balloons flying up on air while the clown on the opposite side will move closer to you if you keep missing popping the balloons with water gun.



The game idea/vision of how I see it would be having a background that changes to scary faces the more you miss balloons it gets darker the colors and it becomes stressful.

So in my script I would put the amount of number someone will miss hitting the 🎈 and then the background will have three styles bright and sunny, then sunset,  night which is the scary part.


Gdd = my game design document :

I was about to add


Comments

  1. OMG Crossy Road was one of my favorite games it is for sure addicting. I remember I used to play it on every device, iPad, mobile, and desktop. The link you added for the game was very smart. I started playing the game and remembered how fun and entertaining was it but stressful because I need to be focused as much as I could to be able to reach the end point by avoiding the obstacles and getting in time. Great game idea and can't wait to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah crossy road was the game back in the back days. i always played it when i was in school i would play it at the back of class when i was not listing to the teacher. but i got vexed because the car would get faster at next level in the game. that when i stop playing it i could never get past them car.i hope you will get this game done so we can all see you play it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA