Growth Mindset,Week 2

 Carol Dweck ted talk,  = I understood that to make a better future for the next generations yet to come is to make them not give up at an early age and encourage those kids with even a slight improvement or something new they did, this was a really good point that Carol made.



  • have you heard of Carol Dweck and/or the growth mindset before? how did you learn about it?
 no, I just heard it now. through my course lecturer.
how do you see yourself on the spectrum of a growth-fixed mindset in your schoolwork? 

I personally used to have a fixed mindset and probably still do, it takes time to fix/work on changing the habit of thinking.

what about other aspects of your life? (for example, if you are an athlete, can you relate to this from a sports perspective? music? traveling? cooking?)

for sports management if I lose I would consider it a failure and too difficult.
 what have you learned about your own learning while you’ve been at OU? what are your biggest challenges as you set about learning new things?

I need to set my mindset.
  • do you think you’ll be interested in learning more about the growth mindset this semester?

yes, I would like to know how to evolve and fix the problem for all newcomers to earth and not go through the hard fixated mindset put on youth and strive for a better outcome
  • do you have any personal learning goals for this semester? any class that you are really excited about? or a class you are worried about? (I would be really happy if learning about a growth mindset could help you in your work not for just this class, but in other classes too!)


I want "challenge" to become the new comfort zone, not "easy" being the comfort zone.

this quote had given me a flashback of myself and what I relate to but,
this quote is extremely important as it determines someone's personality when they grow up. will it make them weaker as in being a follower with no opinion and doesn't stand up at any important moment.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA