reading week

 



I was reading past 2018 old class directory blog to see what they did previously to help me write my chapter,
because I still don't understand how the annotated bibliography worked and I was getting stressed and I also commented on two other people's blog from previous years and followed them.

Annotated Bibliography 2


I also need to write the analysis but I am moving to the body paragraphs the body part is the most part of writing to do. I should have done some library research to learn new words that are acronyms of basic English ones, for me to improve my vocabulary knowledge . I still don't have a  subheadings  or even done a common theme so I am  A BIT BEHIND.

This week I will start  writing  body paragraphs for the  topic that I chose for this semesters project if that wasn't obvious from the title of this post. In case you don't remember what they were, game aesthetic design for narrative , these are just two subheadings in a much bigger chapter.

The body paragraphs is basically all the research I gathered from words and matrix system I will write it properly.

MY  research I will definitely reference with bibliography from google scholar information and quote if I find any
 
I personally never liked  writing but I always wanted to be a good writer I feel like this part of the module will make me a fast type and know how to write in a keyboard my hand is not in a correct place with the keyboard even though I did study it in a long time back in primary school they showed us how to write with keyboard. I also didn't know about google scholar for proper research. it's still hard to be fair and maybe people who don't read books like me i rather have a comic drawing and colourful with little text is my level of reading.:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA