Analysis

 chapter research = search strategy , Review Matrix you created to help you synthesize, analyze, evaluate

DECLARATION: Reading Options I spent at least 3 hrs 


LINKS: I three links to items of interest, with my thoughts.

IMAGE: I I


game aAesthichic elements narrative 

I started my research with sub topics : on how games are made from scrap? I will be using one of the Matrix method, The Tudublin librarian(Lindsay) had helped me a little bit of understanding, I am glad it's not the old traditional way of using the books and flickering through pages, . I totally forgot about Google scholar which I heard long time ago about finding pdf types of books and articles to read and download to highlight what's the interest for me and also as reference.

So I was web searching through Google on methods of trying to find useful articles and how to reference them so here are my tree links on what I found beneficial.

  • https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/how-to-make-a-video-game/
  • https://theconversation.com/how-student-designed-video-games-made-me-rethink-how-i-teach-history-159310
  • https://theconversation.com/5-ways-to-break-into-the-video-game-industry-169019
Kim, Bohyun. "Game mechanics, dynamics, and aesthetics." Library technology reports 51.2 (2015): 17-19.
  • Google Scholar is actually really easier than I thought it would be as the reference is doesn't by itself

    image link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA