Unity Tutorial 09

 discuss the Unity Tutorials.


Lesson 4.4 - For-Loops For Waves



LENGTH. My post is a minimum of 200 words long / 1-2 minutes.


Lesson 5.1 - Clicky Mouse


So this tutorial was not really working with me for reason I don't exactly know the problem oh in the errors it kept telling me about the script and there's something in the script so this tutorial tutorial 

5.1 lesson was about how we make a game manager menu and we were trying to fix * **** game weird adding good and bad popping up from the bottom my problem with the errors was from the acid script and it was telling me God there is like an interface somethings invalid token unfortunately I don't know which one to use it's telling me the; is not correct scintillator so I will know why it's not working when I turn on the game mode on it won't play because of the compile errors or I'm pretty sure I did the script right












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA