Unity Tutorial 06”

dear reader,

I am currently learning on unity tutorials to help me build my own game.
as I would like to make a shooting fun game for popping balloons.
as I am going to learn through it. I will be learning and going through Unit 2 - Basic Gameplay
which I will call it prototype 2.

I will be learning to make my character move freely and shoot when they chose to. i will also make my balloons move freely while flying very high that the character will miss shooting some.




 https://imgflip.com/i/5vro6t


IMAGE. 


 Part B: Complete your post

For example describing what you have learned, what you have  enjoyed/found difficult, what you’re looking forward to.


LABEL: I have used “Week 7” as the label for the post.


Lesson 4.1 - Watch Where You’re Going










As I am doing the tutorial, I am learning bit by bit of how to add scripts into the player object and hopefully it will work on the body,  What I am currently finding difficult is that rigid body doesn’t work even though I put that into the object. The script won’t take it







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA