Unity Tutorial 02

 Part A: Complete the tutorials = 

Overview: 

In this lesson, we need to hit the road and gain control of the vehicle. In order to do so, we need to detect when the player is pressing the arrow keys, then accelerate and turn the vehicle based on that input. Using new methods, Vectors, and variables, you will allow the vehicle to move forwards or backwards and turn left to right.

Project Outcome:

When the player presses the up/down arrows, the vehicle will move forward and backward. When the player presses the left/right arrows, the vehicle will turn.

Lesson 1.4 Step into the Driver’s Seat (50 mins)


Using new methods, Vectors, and variables, you will allow the vehicle to move forwards or backwards and turn left to right.






My overall learning of this unity tutorials was difficult because I couldn't save my folders my files were getting lost i tried to move and they couldn't save so I lost all progress but I read it on I tried to learn more on Visual Studio which was writing a script.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of my self

unity tutorials restart prototype 3

Games MDA